This website is owned by MAGS AVOCATS, SELARL with a registered capital of 121,502€, having its registered office 76, rue Ney, Lyon (FRANCE), registration number 519032189 RCS LYON. Publication manager: Marie-Alice GODOT-SORINE.
Graphic and technical design
SARL with a registered capital of 180,000 €
Registered office : 5 rue Vauban 69006 Lyon (FRANCE)
Registration number 424 233 609 RCS LYON
SAS with a registered capital of 10,000,000 €
Registered office : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix (FRANCE)
Registration number 424 761 419 00045 RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing
APE code 6202A – VAT number : FR 22 424 761 419
Cookies and connexion status
When accessing this website, a “user session (ID session)” cookie may be automatically installed and temporarily saved in your hard drive in order to facilitate your browsing experience. A cookie is a small randomy generated information file which a website can send on the hard drive of a personal computer in order to facilitate the browsing and rationalize your saving process. By definition, a cookie does not able personal identification. It is always possible to oppose to the saving of these files by changing the settings of you browser. This operation may however modify your browsing experience on this website.
Google Chrome browser
- Chrome preferences menu.
- Click “Show advanced settings”.
- Click “Content Settings” in the Confidential section.
- Click “Cookies and Site Data…” in the new window.
- Click on “Delete all” and confirm by clicking on “OK”.
Mozilla Firefox browser
- Choose the “tool” menu then “options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon.
- Select the options that suit you in the “cookie” menu.
Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Choose the “tool” menu then “Internet options”.
- Click the “Privacy” icon.
- Select the desired level using the cursor.
Apple Safari browser
- Safari preferences menu.
- Click on “Privacy”.
- Check “Always” in “Block cookies” tab.
To know the options offered by any other browsers and how to delete cookie files stored in your terminal, the CNIL details the steps to follow to limit your traces on the web. If you are responsible for your browsing, you consent to the use of these “third party” cookies on our site.